Delightfully Updated 1929 Bungalow by UofA
This charming 1929 Bungalow is another ''redesign by Blaser''; fully remodeled while retaining the original character & charm.Enter through the arched doorway into a cozy living room with gas fireplace. The cove ceilings & original hardwood floors flow into the updated kitchen with leather finish granite counters, marble backsplash & concrete floors. The kitchen continues outside to a covered porch, expansive brick patio & giant shade tree. Extra storage with a shed & 1 car garage. Plenty of room on this R-2 lot for a guest house and/or 3 car garage.French doors connect the master to the middle bedroom which makes a perfect nursery, office or den. The front bedroom has French doors to what was once a sleeping porch. Do not miss this adorable home, short walk to UofA & McKale!
Single Family Home
U of A
- This spacious R-2 lot is just a short walk to UofA and McKale Center.
- Wipe your feet and set down your things in the charming sleeping porch.
- The cozy family room has cove ceilings, original wood floors and a gas fireplace for chilly nights.
- The cozy gas or wood burning fireplace for chilly nights!
- The updated kitchen features granite counters with "leather" finish, classic marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances and "Rogo" concrete floors.
- The master bedroom has concrete floors, wonderful closet space, ensuite bath and rolling shutters.
- Looking from the Master bedroom towards the ensuite bathroom.Door to the right of bathroom leads out to the covered patio off kitchen.
- Master bath is compact and super functional with lots of storage in large mirrored cabinets. Shower is limestone tiles with glass & stone mosaic tiles
- This beautiful, bright guest bedroom has French doors to the 'sleeping porch' as well as from the hall near the main bath.
- This beautiful little hall bathroom was remodeled with top of the line finishes. Traditional subway tiles are updated with glass and stone mosaic tile
- Kohler fixtures and polished nickel hardware finish off the look.
- The 3rd bedroom with French doors into the Master makes an ideal office, nursery or den.
- The home features many original nooks and built ins which add character and charm!
- The kitchen extends to the covered porch and out to the expansive brick patio and large shaded yard.
- Time to BBQ! There is plenty of room to entertain in this large backyard. Beyond the garage is plenty of room for a guest house or huge garage.
- Another view of the spacious backyard. The Rolling Shutters in the master bedroom are closed in this photo.
No additional documents exists for this property.
No floorplans exists for this property.
Nicole van Winden